The 6776 is designed to handle ANY type of material, any grain type, maize on the cob, maize stalks, and any grass type. The 6776 is designed to handle the ever so popular B70 round bales and also whole square bales without having to take it apart.
The 6776 is equipped with a single cycle for two bags or a double cyclone for four bags. The cyclone can be removed and a chute can be fitted. The 6776 has a very powerful blower system that allows the material to be displaced up to 15 m.
The 6776 comes with a unique option, the bottom drop feature. This allows the user to discharge the material into an auger system for pelletizing or any other similar application. The bottom drop feature also allows the user to mill “wet material” for example, beetroot, sugar cane, forage and much more.
- 16 Hardened rods for hammers
- Fitted with cyclone for bag attachment
- PTO requirements: 37-70 kW
- Electrical requirements: 30-45 kW
- Rotor weight: 168 kg
- Effective screen area: 6900 cm²
- Rotor speed: 1560 r.p.m
- Milling sieves: 360 degrees
- Screen sizes vary from 0.8 mm to 70 mm
Power options available :
- Electric 37 kW
- Electric 45 kW
- Diesel 55 kW, 4 cylinder Perkins Lovol with clutch
- 3 point tractor on wheels
- Without motor
Wheels are optional on all hammer mill types.