DESCRIPTION : The 3 point hitch RP hay rake is extremely easy but also performing. Raking wheels mounted on the tapered roller bearings. The spring suspension system of the tools holder allows the raking wheels to adapt to any type of soil with the correct pressure without affecting the quality of the forage. Flexible steel teeth 6,9 mm. The selector on the tools holder allows to adjust easily the working angle.
- Frames made of FE 510 steel.
- Raking wheels made of C85 heat tempered steel to ensure stability and durability over time.
- Raking wheels Ø 140 cm, with central flange Ø 3,5 mm, n° 40 teeth Ø 6,9 mm.
- Raking wheels hubs made of spheroidal cast iron with grease zerk.
- Rake wheel arms with buttonhole to ease ground adaptation.
- Passage from raking position to transport position to carry out manually.